Want to work for the Y Club? Of course you do! Are you passionate about working in a customer focused environment and delivering exceptional service. We are currently recruiting for the role of Membership Consultant. Join us at Manchester City Centres largest and friendliest Health Club. Full information can be found here.
Membership Sales Consultant The Y Club Manchester
The Y Club is proud to be Manchester City Centres largest and friendliest health club.
We are currently recruiting for somebody to join our Membership Consultants Team. We’re looking for a target driven, ambitious and self-motivated sales person with excellent interpersonal skills to join our sales team. You will be part of a team that’s responsible for the growth of the membership base through new member sales and retention. You should be confident, customer focused and capable of working in a team environment and alone to achieve results.
We are really seeking that special personality that has the ability to understand the sales process in the fitness industry.
The role involves:
- Your main structure of work will reside around Lead Generation, Call Prospecting
- To conduct sales tours of the facilities
- To conduct a needs analysis with all prospective members
- To be responsible for the management of the prospecting database
- Working to targets
- To conduct outreach work
- Team player with good people skills and a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Money motivated, persuasive and aware of sales processes.
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Sales experience
- You will receive as much training and support as you need
- 28 days holidays including public/bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free membership for you and 1 free membership for partner, family member or friend.
- Free parking
- Discounted room rates for yourself, friends and family at the Castlefield Hotel
- Discounted food and drinks at the Castlefield Hotel
- £16k (pro rata) plus commission.
The position is part time 16 hours per week
Job Type: Part-time
To apply please email Rachel – RachelGJ@yclub.org.uk